Hurricane Harvey Relief Funds
Bering Drive’s Administrative Team has established two funds for Hurricane Harvey relief:
- Donations to be given to CCSC to assist any Harvey victims
- Donations to assist Bering members affected by Harvey
Checks should be made out to Bering Drive Church of Christ. Use the memo line to indicate where your contribution should be directed.
Grief Support Group
A six-week grief support group, “Finding Your Story of Love in the Sorrow of Loss,” meets each Friday through November 17th, at 11 a.m. in the Parlor. The group is hosted by Jennifer Christian and Carol Johnson.
Fall Fest: This Sunday, October 29th, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Please make plans to attend Bering’s Fall Fest, this Sunday, October 29th, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Cars are still needed for the Trunk or Treat, and volunteers are needed for set-up, crafts, face painting, and clean-up. Please call the Church Office to volunteer.
Opportunities to Get Involved
- December 3-24 – Advent. Musicians and vocalists are needed for special music. See Sam Snyder for details.
- December 17 – Bering Christmas Dinner. Volunteers are needed to set up, serve, and clean up. To sign up, please see list on hallway bulletin board.
- Friday, October 27—Halloween Movie Night, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., at the Ownbys’ home. Pizza will be provided. Please bring a dessert to share. RSVP by Thursday, October 26th.
- Friday, November 3—Fall Lock-in, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m., at Bering. Cost: $10. Bring a snack to share. No guests at this event. RSVP by Sunday, October 29th.